Following the Victorin Government’s announcement today we will be reopening again tomorrow, Thursday the 18th of February, 2021.
COVID CHANGES TO APPOINTMENT ATTENDANCE
What changes are there?
- Required limits on numbers of people in our clinics and waiting room restrict us to only allowing the patient entry to the practice to attend the appointment.
- New patient appointments are scheduled in our larger clinic at specific times to enable one parent to attend.
- If your child requires a carer present, due to medical needs, please discuss with reception when making your appointment to schedule appropriately.
- To meet these requirements we are seeing fewer patients. Please advise if you can not attend your appointment so we can schedule someone else.
- Amanda will conduct all treatment conference appointments to explain treatment by telephone at scheduled appointment times.
- We have opened up Mondays for appointments that are scheduled with our hygienist.
- Patients will enter the practice through the front door (facing Thomas St) and exit through the door facing Deakin St.
- Entry requires completion of screening questions after scanning a QR code. Ring the front door bell after completing. Please check DHHS exposure sites before attending.
- If parents need to make a payment please notify the staff at the door. We will ensure a receptionist is available, as we can not have queues at reception.
But how do I stay updated on my child’s treatment progress if I’m not at the appointment?
- Your child can call you from the appointment and put their phone on speaker so that you can communicate throughout the appointment.
- You can send a note with your child or an email and we will respond
- We have set up videos on our website under resources with lots of information about appliances and oral hygiene.
- With patients who are on review, we send a written note for parents, given out at the time of the appointment.
How can I find out about any changes that may occur?
Our Facebook page and Website are updated as soon as any changes are made. Please check for updates on Facebook or at www.amandalawrence.com.au
Thank You and Stay Well – Amanda