Under current restrictions our practice must remain closed except to defined emergencies as per Australian Dental Association and Australian Society of Orthodontist Guidelines. A skeleton staff will be opening the practice for a few hours next week for emergency appointments only. Patients will be seen strictly by appointment and these appointments can be made by emailing [email protected] We can only see emergencies that involve a patient experiencing sharp pain that is caused by their appliance to help the patient to get out of pain. We can not do repairs. If a patient has run out of aligners or has been debanded within the last 12 months and has no retainer we urge them to contact us by email. For all other emergencies please continue to send photographs and emails as Amanda requested in her letter that was posted on our webpage and Facebook on the 1st of April, 2020. If you have run out of wax, spiral brushes, elastics etc, please contact our rooms by email.
For patients with emergency appointments the following will apply to assist with social distancing and infection control:
All patients and any accompanying person will be screened and not permitted to enter the practice if they:
1) have returned from overseas travel within the
last 14 days
2) feel unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
3) the patient or any accompanying person or member of their household has had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
4) the patient or any accompanying person or any member of their household has tested positive for COVID-19
* Please limit visitors to just the patient, an accompanying person is only permitted when the patient is too young to attend by themselves. No siblings are to attend with the patient.
* If you arrive early for an appointment please wait in the car for your appointment time.
* All patients and accompanying persons will be required to use hand sanitiser on their entry to the practice.
* All patients will be required to have an anti bacterial mouth rinse. This will be provided in the surgery prior to any treatment being done.