INFORMATION ABOUT LOCKDOWN
Unfortunately, Orthodontic practices are not permitted to open during lockdowns. There are very strict guidelines restricting the type of emergencies we are able to perform. Because of this we are required to fully close the practice during lockdowns.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY APPOINTMENT IS CANCELLED DUE TO LOCKDOWN?
- All appointments are cancelled for the duration of the lockdown,
- Appointments cancelled due to lockdown can only be rescheduled when we have a directive from the Australian Dental Association as to a date from when we are permitted to reopen.
- Appointments will be rescheduled in order of cancellation with priority given to patients who are currently in treatment to enable their treatment to be kept on track.
- Our reception team will call to reschedule appointments once we can reopen. The duration of the lockdown can mean that this can be a lengthy process. Please don’t worry we will contact you. If you miss a call do not leave a message on our answering machine as our work phone will not be manned. We will call again or you can email us on [email protected] and we will respond as soon as we can.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH MY APPLIANCES DURING LOCKDOWN?
There is a lot of help and resources available;
- Refer to the information and appliance instructions we provided you with at the time we delivered your appliance/s
- Our website www.amamdalawrence.com.au has a lot of information that we have added to over the previous lockdowns. There are 2 tabs in particular that will help with emergencies or issues:
The Urgent Orthodontic Care Tab – for information on how to fix issues by appliance type.
The Resources Tab – the play button which opens heaps of videos that will show you how to fix common problems.
- If you have tried option 1 and 2 email [email protected] and write EMERGENCY in the subject. We can then provide you with some further advice.
WHAT DO I DO IF I HAVE AN ADMINISTRATION QUERY?
Our Practice will be CLOSED our telephones will not be manned. You can email your query through to [email protected] and we will respond when we reopen. Alternatively please call when we reopen once the lockdown has finished.